Missoula Property Management is a full service property management company whose goals are to obtain the best results for our clients. Missoula Property Management strives for honesty, accuracy and timeliness in all aspects of our business.
Several ways that our company excels in our industry is through offering our property owners and residents exceptional communication, trust, and building a strong rapport with each of our clients and residents. It’s important to Missoula Property Management to provide excellent customer service to retain our tenants and satisfy our property owners.
Our Management Program
All new accounts are carefully selected so that your property will receive proper attention. We offer a flexible menu of services – You choose only what you need, thus assuring optimum cost-effectiveness.
Full Service program
- Conduct personal interview with prospective tenant
- Run credit checks through the Credit Bureau
- Sexual and Violent offenders background check
- Verify prospects information: employment, income, bank rating and rental history
- Lease preparation
- Timely Disbursement of funds to owner
- Funds managed by trust account
- CPA ready annual consolidated statement
- Compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws
- Set up and maintain all necessary files and accounting system
- Bill paying such as: mortgages, property taxes, insurance and utilities
- Provide owner with monthly financial reports
- Prepare and send monthly statement to tenant, with applicable late charge
- Follow-up on late payments
- Prepare and send Eviction Notices
- Pursue delinquent account through collection agencies and/or court action
Customized Marketing Program
We know effective marketing is essential because vacancy can be your biggest expense. Missoula Property Management will accurately assess your property and customize an aggressive marketing plan designed specifically for your needs. We realize our clients have unique needs and our team is committed to individual services. We provide a semiannual market analysis to review market condition relative to rent rates and vacancy factors. Some of our methods include:
Missoula Property Management Website:
This is our 24-hour, 7 day a week information center that shows available properties, pictures and provides rental applications. This is a convenient option for residents moving into the area and who are researching from their current location.
Professional signage displayed at property:
Signage provides an excellant sourse of advertising for drive by traffic.